Broadline Components Quality Policy is centered fully around protecting your supply chain and continuous improvement. We speak quality – it is who we are. We strive to be the best steward to the global manufacturing markets which we can be. We take a quality first approach in every case.
Broadline Components has authenticated over 250 Million quality certified components since SAE developed the AS6081 in 2012. The congressional Hearing held on November 8th 2011 addressed the burden of counterfeit electronic components used in Defense systems, and changed our industry for the better forever.
Broadline Components is your trusted supplier to qualify your second sourced electronics to the AS6081 standard, and will help your supply chain mitigate the risks of untraceable components.
We have worked diligently to Vet, Screen and authenticate our Approved Supplier List to allow only the highest quality goods in the market, and then we still use ISO17025 Certified test inspection labs to verify and be 100% sure with a passing test report.
Our Quality system includes:
- ISO9001/2015 certified
- AS9120B Aerospace Distributor accredited
- ANSI ESD S20.20 Certified
- 72 point Inspection including-90X Stereo Zoom with Digital Microscopy imaging,Heated Solvents chemical Test-Dynosolve-750, Dimensional check based to datasheet specifications.
- ISO17025 Certified Test Inspections Labs Located in Every Global Market
- A highly scrutinized and annually maintained approved vendor list comprised of global franchised distributors, global OEM manufacturers, Tier 1 and tier2 EMS companies, global manufacturers representatives and lastly, trusted and approved wholesale traders of excess inventory with traceability and or ISO17025 approved test labs results.
- An EE trained Quality Management team overseeing each and every order.
- Members of ERAI
- Members of SMTA
- Members of GIDEP
- Members of Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Members of Upper Tampa Bay Area Manufacturing Council
The only strategy for good business is a strategy that provides quality products in alignment that benefits our customer, our employee and our supplier. Rewards for our financial gain are earned in return for our hard work and efforts in quality and continuous improvements.